WeScale Creators Hub
- Apply to different kinds of content creation campaigns
- Earn money by doing things that you love
- Create content that inspires you
- Work with a great team and getting to know other creators
- Learn from the ones who are disrupting the industry the most (us)
- Learn tips and tricks to be even better at filming and creating content (we will share our big treasure trove of knowledge with you)
- Get bonuses for creating successful content
- Be promoted to TOP creator (earning even more money + be the first to pick the campaigns you want to be a part of)
Terms and Conditions
The Creators Hub group is runned on “Slack” platform. By using Creators Hub Group, Slack Terms of service https://slack.com/terms-of-service/user shall apply along with these Terms and Conditions and might prevail. Creators Hub Group is formed within Slack and Slack terms might prevail.
These Creators Hub Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) are entered into and agreed to by WeScale d.o.o., a company registered in Slovenia at Cesta 24. junija 23, Ljubljana, 1231 Ljubljana Črnuče, under the registration number 8700397000 (collectively ”WeScale”, “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), and individual Creators or entities (collectively, the “Creator”, ” “You,” or “Your”) accessing the Group. The T&C govern Creators’ access and use of the Group.
These T&C include that explain how we collect and use Yours’ personal data.
We reserve the right to update or otherwise modify these T&C from time to time. Updates will be available on the platform and you remain responsible for checking these T&C periodically for changes and updates. Your use of the Group following such posted changes and updates constitutes acceptance of such changes and updates. WeScale can use other online platforms for uploading Content, in this case you are bound to comply with T&C and privacy policies of these Platforms as well.
The Group may contain links to other independent websites, platforms and content which are not provided by Us. Such independent sites are not under Our control and We are not responsible for them. We have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies (if any).
BY ACCESSING AND USING OUR GROUP, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE T&C. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE T&C, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE GROUP.
In consideration of the premises set forth above, You, the Creator, hereby agree as follows:
By accessing or using the Group, You represent and warrant that You can conclude legally binding contracts with Us.
If You act on behalf of a business entity in accepting these T&C, You warrant and undertake that You have the requisite power and authority to act on behalf of that entity and bind the entity to these T&C.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Group using one or more of them. You will promptly inform Us of any need to deactivate a Password or Sign-In Name, or change any other Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change Your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to You for any loss or damage caused by such action. WeScale will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of Your Account.
By creating the Creator Account and providing details of a business entity, You confirm that You are a freelacer, an authorised employee, contractor, or representative of the business entity. WeScale shall not be responsible in any manner and bear no liability for Your activities carried out without such authorisation.
By creating the Creator Account on the Group, you become a member of group called Creators Hub, where You participate as a Creator who want to work with the WeScale company and its Clients.
Use of the Group
By accessing and using the Group, You acknowledge that You are responsible for your actions and for all content that You post on the Group or provide to WeScale (the “Creator Content”). Most of the content available on the Group, including all information, source code, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, video files, sound files, illustrations, graphics, and similar (collectively, “Our Content”) is owned by Us, Our partners, agents, licensors, vendors, and/or other content providers. Our Content is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties.
You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge that:
- You have all the necessary rights, power and authority to enter into these T&C and to fulfill your contractual obligations hereunder;
- any and all information You post or provide is true, accurate and not misleading and that You will not allow any other person or entity to use Your Account;
- the information and Content You provide, upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available to Us, or on the Group, including without limitation reviews, trademarks, logos, screenshots and videos is accurate and free of third-party encumbrances;
- You will not post or otherwise provide other Content that is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, promotes illegal activities/conduct or violates applicable laws or regulations;
- You will not post or otherwise provide Content that You do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships, or information protected under nondisclosure agreements);
- You will not post or otherwise provide Content that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs with the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any Content;
- You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the Group or Our vendors without Our express written consent;
- You will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by Us to administer and protect the Group;
- You will not use any automated means or form of data scraping or data extraction to access, query, download or otherwise collect any information or content from the Group (except as expressly permitted by Us) or otherwise without authorization use or upload our content; or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools);
- You will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any Content available in the Group for any purpose, except with Our explicit consent hereto;
- You will not collect or "harvest" from the Group the personal information of other Creators without their consent for the purpose of transmitting unsolicited commercial mass mailings, "spamming” or any other unlawful purpose;
- You will not collect and dispose with personal data of other Creators in the Group;
- You will not access the Group by any means other than through interfaces expressly authorized by Us and these T&C.
- At Our discretion, We may, but are not obligated to, monitor and terminate Creator activity on the Group, and/or edit or remove Creator Content, which violates or otherwise fails to comply with these T&C.
Invitation to join the Group
You can register via the online form. Then You get access to the Creators Hub Group, in which You get additional instructions for the test / preparation of free Content for one product to be tested. If the Content is confirmed by Us, We will continue to work with You and add You to the Group. If the Content is not confirmed by Us, we will remove Your account and Your Content from the Creators hub Group.
Joining the Creators Hub
After accepting the invitation and joining the Creators Hub, You agree that Your personal data (such as name and surname, e-mail address) is visible to the other Creators inside the Group, and You also can see the personal data of the other Creators.
We send a request into the Group, including, but not limited to:
- Information about the Client,
- A brief for the Content preparation,
- Number of Creators, required for each campaign,
- A deadline for the Content preparation and submission,
- The price.
Wescale has sole discretion to select the Creator. If the Creator is not selected to participate, We or the Creator bares no financial consequences.
We acquire the right to directly invite the Creator to participate and thereby occupy one place in the quota of wanted Creators.
The Creator must prepare and deliver Content within the agreed deadlines, format and content. The Creator is responsible that the Content is original, his author's work, that it follows moral and other guidelines, that it does not conflict with applicable laws, etc.
If a third party is present in the Content, the Creator is responsible for obtaining permission to participate in it.
Required standards for the Content and Content review
WeScale reviews each content and approves, rejects or requests corrections. If the Content is appropriate, WeScale confirms this in writing.
If the Content is not appropriate, WeScale reserves the right to reject the Content or request corrections. Until the content is adequate, You are not entitled to payment. In case of corrections, You are not entitled to additional payment for corrections.
If the Content is not delivered by agreed deadline, You are not entitled to payment. If the Content is delivered after the agreed deadline and the delay is not previously coordinated with us, You are not entitled to payment.
Invoice. The Creator issues an invoice at the beginning of the month, for the previous month, for the Content he prepared based on demand or individual agreement with WeScale and is approved by WeScale. The invoice is paid within eight (8) days from the day the invoice is issued and confirmed.
Payments. WeScale reserve the right to make higher payment than what is stated in the brief (a reward that is individually determined according to the prepared Content) to the Creator, by prior agreement.
Payment terms. For payment of the Content, WeScale is also offering the following payment method:
Influee platform: for payments which are made through the Influee platform (https://influee.co/), the Creator is solely responsible for the acceptance of the terms or other conditions of that platform for receipt of payment (https://influee.co/terms). The Creator also hereby agrees that the amount on the invoice will be reduced for the fee of the Platform as agreed when creating your Account and/or in Brief. Creator is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations arising out of his/her relationship with us, with regards to issuing invoices, legal basis and any other taxes (personal and business).
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Intellectual property. The Group and all intellectual property rights therein, including, without limitation, the vendor listings We create from publicly available or licensed content, along with Our Content, constitute the property of WeScale, its Affiliates and/or its authorized licensors, and are protected by intellectual property laws. Except to the extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, the Creator will not copy, reproduce, modify, use, distribute, display, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit the said content without the express written consent of WeScale or the applicable copyright owner.
Our brand. You may not use the brand, the word or figurative trademarks associated with the Group, IMG, or third-party trademarks without prior consent of a trademark owner. You are not allowed to use such brands and trademarks in any way that suggests that WeScale sponsors, endorses, or associates with You without obtaining prior written consent from WeScale.
Your Content. By uploading or creating Your Content, You guarantee that the Content has all characteristics of a copyrights or components of copyright under the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, št. 16/07 – official consolidated text, 68/08, 110/13, 56/15, 63/16 – ZKUASP in 59/19). By posting your Content in the Group, You transfers and assigns the exclusive, timely and territorially unlimited, including the possibility of transfer to a third-party (transferable), right to use the Content for the purpose of online advertising and marketing and in all existing and future social media and channels. The transfer of material copyrights includes the following individual material rights of the Influencer on the Content in its entirety, namely the right of reproduction, including digital reproduction and storage in electronic form, the right to distribute in unlimited quantities in all forms and worldwide, the right to make available to the public, right of public performance, right of public transmission, right of public display, right of processing, right of audiovisual adaptation, right of rental and right of digital transmission, in all existing and future internet media, social media and channels (for example but not exclusively: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). You retain moral copyrights on the Content.
By uploading Your Content on the mutually agreed database, cloud services or other medium (for example but not exclusively: Google Drive), the Content becomes the exclusive and unrestrictedly property of WeScale. This includes both the economic exploitation of these intellectual property rights (eg the right to license, sell ...) and the maintenance of these rights.
Use of personal rights. The Creator expressly allows WeScale to process and use the following personal data and personal rights of the Creator for the purposes of publishing and using the created Content:
- name and surname,
- appearance and image,
- pseudonym, if used by the Creator.
Third-party intellectual property. The Creator guarantees that he is the sole owner of all copyrights (moral and material) on the Content and that third-parties have no rights or claims on the copyrighted works, that would in any way interfere with the material copyrights and other rights that WeScale exclusively acquires with these T&C, or on the basis of which third-parties could have any claims against WeScale under this title. In particular, the Creator warrants that it has concluded with all persons (natural and legal) whom it has or will engage in the preparation of the Content under these T&C appropriate copyright agreements, employment contracts and other agreements on the transfer of intellectual property rights, which allow Influencer to freely and without limits transfer to WeScale under these T&C. In the event of third-party claims against WeScale, the Creator will assume all costs incurred by WeScale and will enter into disputes in the place of WeScale.
Trade secret and use of information
The Creator undertakes that all data and documentation to which he has access during the execution of these T&C, including the created Content, or obtained by him for the purpose of exercising his rights or obligations arising from this T&C, are confidential. The Creator undertakes to adequately secure and protect and keep with the highest level of protection, access to data relating to these T&C and all documentation, regardless of the form in which is expressed, and to provide access only to authorized persons. Otherwise, he is liable for damage that may occur to WeScale. The Creator may disclose the protected data under this agreement to third parties, only with the prior written consent of WeScale. The obligation to protect the confidentiality of data under this agreement is of a permanent nature, until WeScale decides otherwise or until the data is considered public.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH HEREIN (I) YOUR USE OF THE GROUP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND (II) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE GROUP IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WHILE THE GROUP MAY SERVE AS A GROUP TO HOST; INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; SOFTWARE/PLATFORMS/AGENCIES/TOOLS AND SERVICE AND PRODUCT LISTINGS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE LEGAL AND/OR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE GROUP. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE GROUP WILL BE SECURE, AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER; THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS ACCURATE OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in any way related to these T&C, Creators’ use of the Group, including without limitation, loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or other interruption of business (whether in contract, tort or under other legal theory), even if advised of such damages.
The Creator (in its capacity as “Indemnitor”) agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless WESCALE, its agents, affiliates and employees (in its capacity as "Indemnitee”) from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including damage awards, settlement amounts and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to Creator’s respective violation of these T&C’s, except to the extent such losses and expenses arise from the negligence or willful misconduct of Indemnitee.
Termination By Us
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, without penalty and at any time without notice, to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) Creator’s access to the Group, or any part thereof if We believe that Creator is violating these T&C or if We accept such decision by Our sole discretion, with no reason thereof. If the Creator uses or attempts to use the Group for any purpose that contravenes these T&C (including without limitation tampering, hacking, data scraping, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of the Group), the Creator may also be subject to civil and criminal liability.
Upon termination of cooperation, all unpaid costs to the Creator regarding his Content, will be settled.
If any provision of these T&C is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these T&C unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
WESCALE shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these T&C without any notification or consent required. However, You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these T&Cs.
WESCALE will not be liable for any failure or delay of performance under these T&C resulting from a force majeure event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, natural disasters, acts of God, government regulations, war, terrorism, labor disputes and power failures.
These T&C are governed by the laws of Slovenia, except for its conflicts of interest principles. All claims arising out of or relating to these T&C will be litigated exclusively in courts in Ljubljana.
Waiver & Severability
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these T&C will not constitute a waiver and does not waive Our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. If any of these T&C shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, then that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision of these T&C’s.
The Group is intended solely for Creators who are 18 years of age or older.
These T&C along with the documents referred to herein, constitute the entire and exclusive agreement between WeScale and the Creator with regard to Creator’s use of the Group.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Cesta 24. junija 23, Ljubljana, 1231 Ljubljana Črnuče
Last updated: 26. 8. 2022
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed by the controller responsible for the processing.
Processing is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
Restriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyze or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements.
Automated decision making is when a decision is made which is based solely on a automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects or significantly affects individual.
Pseudonymization is the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that the personal data are not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Controller or controller responsible for the processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Processor is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
Third party is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
Consent of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
NAME AND ADDRESS OF THE CONTROLLER
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The lawful bases for processing personal data are set out in Article 6 of the GDPR. Whenever we process your personal data one of these below stated lawful bases applies for below stated purposes.
On the basis of explicit individual’s voluntary consent and on the basis of accepted Terms that are integral part of this Privacy and vice versa, we process personal data such as for below stated purposes:
- notifying individuals about company news, updates, information about related services, financial information and other information, that individual requests;
- to provide, maintain, improve, develop and protect our services;
- fulfilling your requests.
We process personal data on the basis of Terms when it’s necessary such as for below stated purposes:
- concluding and implementing of the Terms
- informing individuals about successful orders;
- providing our Services;
- resolving complaints.
When necessary, for our legitimate interests, we process personal data on the basis of legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, as for below stated purposes:
- to ensure the network and information security of the IT systems.
- to prevent fraud.
We process personal data on the basis of legal obligation in accordance with the relevant legislation as for below stated reason:
- retention of personal data regarding the purchase in accordance with applicable law, such us a fulfilment of tax obligation.
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We ask for and collect the following personal data:
- name and surname;
- address of residence;
- e-mail address;
- phone number;
- IP address;
- company name, which enables identification of individual.
We are not responsible for the accuracy of the personal data you enter.
Your share of your personal data is a condition for the use of our services, because without of at least certain personal data, we cannot perform our services. If you believe that someone has shared with us your personal data and do not want that we process it, please let us know at email@example.com. All your personal data will be stored only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or we will store it only for the period that is prescribed by law in certain cases.
We also process non-personal information (information that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. You may be asked to submit non-personal information with personal information or separately):
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
- Based on your consent and by accepting Terms, we may share your personal data with third parties:
- Our Clients that you will prepare Content for as defied in Terms
- Service providers as we use some other third-party service providers to offer or facilitate services on our behalf. These services may include, among other things, helping us to provide services that you request, create or maintain our databases, to research and analyse the people who request our services or products, services or information from us, taking care of the shipment of products to you, of communication or helping us respond to inquiries and send out emails on our behalf. We will share your personal data as necessary for such third-party services providers to provide the applicable service to us or on our behalf.
- We may report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful, or that we reasonably believe may aid a law enforcement investigation into unlawful activity. In addition, we reserve the right to release your personal data to law enforcement agencies if we determine, in our sole judgment, that either you have violated our policies, or the release of your personal data may protect the rights, property, or safety of the company or another person. We will disclose personal data that that law enforcement agencies require in particular case to be disclosed.
- We may disclose your personal data to comply with a law, regulation or compulsory legal request, to protect the safety of any person from death or serious bodily injury, prevent fraud or misuse of products or services or its users or to protect our property rights. We will disclose personal data to government entities or third parties based on judgments of courts or tribunals or decisions of administrative authorities or another binding act. We will disclose personal data that previously mentioned entities require in particular case to be disclosed.
We are committed to protecting the online privacy of children and making the internet safe. We do not provide Products and Services to children, or knowingly collect or solicit personal data from children under 15 years of age. Any communication we get that is identified as being from a child under 15 will not be kept by us. We encourage parents or guardians of children under 15 to regularly check and monitor their children’s use of email and other activities online.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
We do not process personal data for automated decision making and profiling.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal data to our employees, service providers and our Clients who need to know such information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We use secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology to encrypt and protect the security of your personal data. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy or security measures of any other organization.
Note that our Group offers links to other website or platforms not owned or operated by us. Your use of these third-party services is entirely optional and at you risk. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services.
We store your personal data for as long as is needed for its purpose. We may store anonymized information longer, but only in a way that it cannot be tracked back to you. We store personal data in accordance with applicable law.
Retention for personal data may vary depending on the applicable sectoral legislation (eg. tax, accounting legislation). In the case where the applicable sectoral legislation establishes mandatory duration for retention of personal data, we will delete if after the expiration of that mandatory duration.
When personal data is no longer needed, we shall delete it using reasonable measures to protect the personal data from unauthorized access or use.
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE OR REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR OPT-OUT?
You can update or remove your personal data at any time.
- Updates: If you still wish to use our services and your relevant personal data (name, e-mail, postal address, telephone number, etc.) changes, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Personal data removal (except Content): If you decide to leave the Group you can delete your account, and we will completely remove your data from our collections.
Any request that you send to email@example.com may take up to 10 days to process and become effective.
After receiving your withdrawal of consent, we will stop processing your personal data and will delete it. We will let you know that your withdrawal was took into account.
YOUR RIGHTS AS THE DATA SUBJECT
In relation to your personal data that we process, you have the right:
- To withdraw consent to processing of your personal data at any time. If you only wish to update your personal data, you can do that in your Slack account or via email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- To obtain confirmation whether we process your personal data;
- To access: to request confirmation whether we process your personal data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that personal data, to ask about purposes of processing, categories of personal data concerned, whether personal data is transferred to a third country or international organization etc.;
- To rectification: to request that we rectify or update any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- To erasure (Right to be forgotten): to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the processing of personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed or where we collected personal data on the basis of your consent and you withdraw your consent etc.. Please note that personal data in Content cannot be erased or forgotten due to legal ground and transfer to us which is your obligation to ensure that all personal data in Content is legally obtained and transferred;
- Of restriction of processing: to request that we restrict the use of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when accuracy of the personal data is contested by you;
- To data portability: to request that we provide a copy of your personal data to you in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances and you have the right to transmit that personal data to another controller in certain circumstances;
- To object at any time to processing of personal data for our legitimate interest, to direct marketing and profiling connected with direct marketing;
- To state that the decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data, including the creating of profiles, that has legal effects relating to you or significantly affects you in a similar way, does not apply to you. If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between the you and the company or (2) it is based on your explicit consent, we shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the company, to express his or her point of view and contest the decision;
- To appeal, independent of the above stated rights, to a supervisory authority if you believe that processing of your personal data violates the data protection regulations. You may file a complaint to the competent state authority: Information Commissioner, Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: 00386 1 230 97 30, website: ip-rs.si.
For all stated rights, you may, at any time, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We shall promptly ensure that the request is complied with immediately, but no later than in one (1) month. You will receive requested personal data in a structured, machine-readable and generally applicable way. First copy of your personal data in electronic is free of charge, each additional copy we may charge a fee to cover cost of preparing the copy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Group may contain links to third websites. These websites have their own privacy policies, which you should familiarize yourself with, as the company assumes no responsibility for them.